Full Time position
Lead Certification in ISO 9001 or ISO 27001 is preferred or equivalent experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but not limited to:
• Responsible for developing, implementing, maintaining, and overseeing the Company compliance/regulatory program
• Advises corporate personnel regarding the development and implementation of regulatory strategy, potential areas of regulatory concern, and new government/regulatory developments
• Monitor compliance with the Company's policies and procedures, as well as all laws, regulations, and accreditation standards including ISO, PCI DSS, and HIPAA standards.
• Develop, implement, and evaluate current Standards policies, and assist in the creation of new company policies and procedures.
• Assists process owner in the development, implementation, and review of current policies and practices
• Monitor evolving best practices in compliance control
• Responsible for the preparation and monitoring of department budget.
• Conduct Internal audits and reviews to identify compliance issues and provide advice or training
• Prepare and conduct compliance training programs and other standards related programs as needed.
• Prepare reports for senior management and external regulatory bodies as appropriate
• Serve as the Quality Management Representative (QMR), Information Security Management Representative (ISMR) and HIPAA Privacy Representative.
• Monitor AIMS system for timely resolution.
• Attain monthly KPI goals through monitoring and analysis of data, when failures arise implement any necessary adjustments based on the findings.
This position works in both our Conklin, NY and Deposit, NY locations.
Salary -$35k-$40K based on experience